Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sunrise, seagulls and peace





This morning I had my camera, and my batteries were charged, and the sunrise, although not as spectacular as some mornings, was beautiful. I spent around 20 minutes on the beach as you come into Sumner by Shag Rock and then around the beach a bit further. It was an amazingly relaxing, if slightly cold experience. As I watched and snapped the sunrise I thought how can people not believe that God created this world.
The seagulls arrived for their breakfast and I watched them soar, and dive. How free they were to move as they wanted, in a carefree manner. It reminded me how free I can be when I rely on God and cast all my cares upon Him.

I arrived at school relaxed and ready for the day. I was able to leave some of the frustration mentioned in an earlier blog at the beach with God.

Enjoy the photos of my special morning spent with God appreciating His creation.
Note to myself: Stop more often at the beach to spend time with God before going to school.

No comments: