Saturday, June 14, 2008

Who am I?

Hi
My name is Judy More and I am a widow with three adult children, one daughter-in-law, and one grandchild.

I have been a Christian for about 40 years.

I try to have God at the centre of my life daily. This is not always easy, especially in difficult times, and I have experienced many of these over the years.

God has taken me overseas on four mission trips and is currently preparing me for a further trip. I have seen God at work in some amazing ways and in some amazing places.

For me God is my confident, my friend, my constant companion, my challenger and life changer. Although feeling a bit nervous, I am looking forward to sharing my journey with God, with those of you who choose to read this blog, because I know that through doing this I will be challenged and will grow in my relationship with God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Judy, it sounds like a wonderful adventure - looking for Kingdom signs. I shall look forward to following along.

All the best
Paul