Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thanks for the reminder God

I was thinking about what to write and decided to share God's reminder to me today. I am trying to work through a difficult situation with someone at the moment. Can't really say any more than that really. After work I was feeling quite frustrated and decided a quick walk might do me good. It did. I was walking in a park when I heard some birds singing. I stopped and listened and watched as they flitted about in the tree. As I watched I felt God saying look at them they are enjoying life and not worried about things. Give me those worries and move on. When I came home I gave the issue over to God for His will to be done. Thanks for the reminder God that you are a good listener and that you can, and do, take on our burdens if we will just give them to You.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice. I had a similar moment with some monarch butterflies and a hebe bush. A special God-moment of stopping, being still, enjoying.

Jane said...

Thanks for sharing this. I am also going through a difficult time with someone who certainly used to be a firend but maybe finds it difficult to be my friend at the moment - it's all very unspoken. You talking about handing the situation over to God helps me.
Thanks